Random Post

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Fox and His Shadow



In the evening of certain day when the crimson sun is setting, a fox was walking along the road, facing back from the setting sun . The fox was surprised with looking at his shadow, suddenly. Deep black and long and big shadow are made on the road lighted by the setting sun, and walked together with the fox. “Wow! It is a very big shadow!”

“As my shadow is so large, it means that I am large similarly.” The fox boasted of himself and began to walk. Then, a big tiger came from other side, and stepped upon the shadow of a fox. A fox compares the size of his big shadow and a tiger, and said. “I see now a tiger is much smaller than I. It was no need that I have feared until now.”

The fox said arrogantly. “Hey that little tiger! kneel down there greeting until I pass now.” “Gao! this thin fox, Although I thought I would save you looking no delicious even if eating, I don’t pardon you any longer!” The fox has been eaten by the tiger. It was the last of the fox who regarded the shadow as himself.

This story teaches you that. 
If you overestimated himself, you will fail later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post